Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Package Deal...




Here's the deal... I'm selling three things as a package. I'll start from least expensive. The package includes a Garmin Forerunner 101 GPS Wristwatch with Bike Mount, the famed and storied Diamondback Podium 54cm cyclocross bike with Shimano 105 components and Bontrager Select wheels plus a Giant OCR C1 top of the line Full Carbon Road Bike Size Medium with Dura Ace Front and Rear Derailleurs, Ultegra/105 STI Shifter/Levers, Xero XR1 1520 gram wheels, FSA Aluminum Wing Bar, Bontrager Carbon Seat Post and an FSA Carbon Crankest size 172.5 with 53/39 Rings. The total package price: $1700 email me at; jtegeder@msn.com or call me at 612-554-6081.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just got the Garmin--Right?

Lets ride this Sunday!!

Jay Tegeder said...

Brand new Garmin. I got two new ones and I only need one... The 205 is better for coyote hunting since it has several built-in predator calls... Sunday ride sounds good.