Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Podium, No Problem...


Without the Diamondback Podium, I used the Redline Conquest Pro on my 23 mile Lake Owasso loop, ride today. The route takes me east on summit to the Capitol. I take a few roads behind the Capitol over to north on Jackson. From there, the route goes to Roselawn where I hang a right towards McMenemy. At McMenemy, I go east to Edgerton north. Edgerton takes me past Lake Gervais. I turn left on Little Canada Road, cross 35E and then turn right along the frontage road which curves around to Rice Street. Crossing Rice puts me on the north end of Owasso. I go west to Victoria and then head south down the west side of the lake. Victoria takes me south to Front where I take a right and then a left on Lexington which takes me back to Summit.

No comments: