Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Smokey


I was in the local Cub Foods store in Saint Paul this morning buying donuts for my customers. Yeah, I could use a different job... Anyway, Smokey Robinson walks in. Yes, THE Smokey Robinson. He's got a new line of frozen foods so that's why he was at Cub. He was real friendly to all of the employees at Cub as far as I could tell. His frozen food line included; Down Home Pot Roast, Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice and some others. My question is; What makes him an expert on Cajun food when he's from Detroit? He's gotta be around 67 years old but he could pass for 50. When he spoke though, his lips and face did not move... I think he knows a good plastic man...

In other news, I've decided to hit 180 before going on a diet... It's winter. It's just easier...

No comments: