Sunday, May 11, 2008

Eat My Dust...


The Niner EMD (Eat My Dust) 29er mountain bike build is finished. I completed it this morning and then took it out for a little shakedown cruise. In fact, I had it done in time to do the Spring Cup mountain bike race but Mother's Day plans put an end to that idea... I didn't need to race after the Synergy time trial yesterday. When we got home from the Mother's Day family stuff, I went out for a few more miles on the Roubaix road bike after taping the Giro D' Italia. I went up High Bridge and hit a few hills on the way back for a total of 16 miles. Anyway, the Niner turned out pretty good. It weighs 25 1/2 pounds. Next up, I have to finish the Masi track bike build. Check out the picture of the Niner EMD with the Twin Bins 'O Bike Parts in the background...

No comments: