Sunday, June 28, 2009

Another Move

I got in a few short rides over the weekend. On Friday after work, I rode the Lake Owasso loop from Saint Paul. That was 25 miles of nice cruising on the Specialized road bike. Moving day is what they call Saturday on the PGA Tour. That's when the good golfers seem to make their move to get into contention. Well, for me, Saturday was an actual moving day. My brother Tom and I moved the last of my mom's stuff from her condo to Saint Thereses' in Hopkins. I did manage to get in a short 11 mile road ride on Summit Avenue after the move. Mountain biking was the theme on Sunday. Bill Stuber, Jerry Engen, Lori Belz, John Wyland and I rode the trails at Battle Creek. They've got a couple of new trails there along with some more log jumps and a rock garden. We got in over 12 1/2 miles.

No comments: