Monday, May 11, 2009

93


The weekend included a 39 1/2 mile ride to Lino Lakes and back on Saturday with Bill Stuber. We hammered into the wind on the way out and had a nice tailwind on the trip back. Since it was the fishing opener, I grabbed the 10 foot john boat with my 6hp Johnson and headed for one of my favorite east metro lakes. The motor wasn't running very good the last time I used it. In fact, it was going really slow. On the way to the lake, I got some more 2 cycle motor oil and a can of Seafoam. When I got the motor started, I had the boat ripping across the water! I must have hit at least 20mph. Back to fishing, it wasn't great. I caught one bass. Sunday was pretty busy with Mother's Day but I did manage to get out on the famed and storied Highland National Golf course. It was my first time golfing for the year. I shot 49 on the front and 44 on the back for a 93. That wasn't too bad for the first round of the year... Anyway, the picture on the left is where I caught the bass.

No comments: