Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Night Worlds Rock On

It was another fabulous night for the Tuesday Night Worlds crit races at the famed and storied Opus office park. Just like last week, I took the Specialized Allez time trial training bike and rode from Saint Paul to Opus. Jay Wenner, a new Loon State member, was the guest tag-a-long rider this week. We battled a headwind all the way out but made good time anyway. Once there, I did my usual job of collecting money, forms and handing out race numbers while Shane Kullman worked the computer. Skibby was there as always and this week Mike Delaney showed up. What a crew! Loons Bernie K. Mark K, A Squared, Jens, Red Lantern, Painman and Hitman were all there for the racing. Tons of others were there from the various teams in the area and beyond. After the registration for all classes was complete, I jumped back on the time trial training bike and rode for home. I got in 33 miles.

No comments: