Thursday, April 3, 2008

Alternate Loon State Spring Camp Prologue


Some of the new Loons I recruited and I are having an Alternative Loon State Spring Camp this weekend. We had stuff going on and could not attend the official team camp. Today was the after work Prologue. In fact, I didn't tell anyone but Tom Bengel who rides for GP since it was a local ride. I wanted to make sure I got in a ride today because my Loon State teammates were riding at the official camp. Anyway, Tommy and I went for a ride from Saint Paul out to Lake Owasso and back. Before the ride, I went to take the Garmin Forerunner 205 off the charger and it was dead! What a bummer! I have to take it in and get it checked out. The unit will not take a charge or turn on... The picture to the left is the pool at the official Loon State Spring Camp.

No comments: