Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Arrival Of The Dreaded AARP Card...

Why does the AARP card have to show up? Couldn't they just give you a call? I got the arrival today of the one thing no one wants, the card that says you have one foot in the grave... The American Association of Retired Persons or AARP card gets you discounts at restaurants, motels, car insurance etc. I wish I could retire right now but that's a few years off. Maybe they should send it to you when you actually do retire. Then you wouldn't feel so bad... Well, when you are trying to pass me in a bike race, I'll make sure to stay to the right. I'll be the one going slow like all of the other AARP eligible riders out there like Dave Ludwigson, Dan Meyer, John Stamm, Mike Lyner, Chris Paidosh, Charlie Townsend, Tom Bengel, Jerry Engen, Bill Stuber, Scott Flanders and on and on... Don't get behind me in the single track...

No comments: