Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another 31

Another dry day and I couldn't resist 31 more miles on the Greenway, Cedar and Kenilworth Trails after work. It was cold though. I wore shorts, tights, a base T, long sleeve jersey and windbreaker. The way out was into the wind and I was starting to get a little warm with the sun out. I planned to take the windbreaker off on the way back with the wind but the sun was setting and it was blocked by some clouds. My toes got cold on the way back which is something I usually don't have a problem with. Maybe regular bike socks were a little too thin at 46 degrees. During lunch, I stopped into a couple of bike shops. I always stop at Erik's Bike Shop to check out the Specialized stuff. Then, I go over to the Bicycle Chain to buy or order any of the Specialized stuff I thought was cool over at Erik's. It's just window shopping now though... My straight commission sales job isn't the best in this economy...

No comments: