Monday, September 7, 2009

Holiday Weekend




I got in a few rides since my last post. Plus, I've been working on my 1960 Hiawatha aluminum speedboat. On Tuesday, I rode 25 miles which included a trip up the High Bridge, out into Eagan and then back via Fort Snelling and Minnehaha Park. Wednesday was another 30 mile ride on the Greenway, Kenilworth and Cedar Trails with numerous speed pick-ups. Thursday and Friday, I worked on my boat. Saturday was the TCBC All Club Ride. I rode with Rob Belz, Pete Thurmes, Jerry Engen, Lori Belz and Bill Stuber. That was 50 miles. On Sunday, we went to the fair in the morning and then I worked on the boat in the afternoon. Labor Day was a 21 mile ride on the mountain bike on the Lake Elmo trails. I rode with Jerry Engen, Lori Belz, John Wyland, Bill Stuber, Tina and Rob Belz. Anyway, the work on the boat is finished. I tore out the old, wooden bench up front, which was rotten. The back rest was removed too. Then, I replaced that with a new bench and added swivel seats with back rests. On the bench in back, I added a swiveling pedastel chair. Check out the pictures.

No comments: