Saturday, January 23, 2010

Virtual Time Trial-First Ride Of The Year

I got some training in during the week. Last Sunday, I classic skied for 40 minutes at the famed and storied Highland 9 Hole Golf Course. Tuesday, I got in an hour of skate skiing at Highland. I knew I needed some longer sessions so I skated for 2 1/2 hours at the Comenkollen. That was 7 laps... Thursday I took off and then yesterday, I got home from work, put the ski stuff on and went outside. It was drizzling out so I promptly went back inside. Today was the Withrow virtual time trial course on the trainer at Now Bikes. I did one full warm-up lap and then started hammering to time myself. After 1 1/2 minutes, I blew the computer apart. Mike Johnson reset the computer but by then, I decided to bag it. The total time riding was 50 minutes giving me 15 miles. The virtual course is harder than the actual course...

No comments: